President Trump said days earlier that the United States could “very soon” expand its campaign of killing people at sea ...
U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration has ordered its diplomats worldwide to stop processing visas for Afghan ...
On November 26, near the White House, a shooting took place that resulted in the death of a 20-year-old National Guard ...
28mon MSN
Suspect in National Guard attack struggled with ‘periods of dark isolation,’ community member says
The Afghan man accused of gunning down two National Guard members blocks from the White House last week had been unraveling ...
President Trump shared Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, outlining presidential powers to suspend alien ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth denied ordering the U.S. military to "kill everybody" and said news reports claiming such are ...
The suspect faces a first-degree murder charge that resulted in the fatal shooting of U.S. Army Specialist Sarah Beckstrom, ...
The man is accused of posting a video on TikTok indicating he intended to bomb a target in Fort Worth, officials said.
The Trump administration has halted all asylum decisions and paused issuing visas for people traveling on Afghan passports, ...
FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth on MSN
DHS: Afghan TikTok user suggested he was building bomb targeting Fort Worth
An Afghan national was arrested after posting a video of himself on TikTok indicating that he was making a bomb with the ...
Iran have announced they will skip the FIFA World Cup 2026 final draw in Washington, D.C. after several members of their ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results