IONIA, Mich. (WOOD) — A judge declined to impose any jail or probation for the owner of a Michigan meat processing company after a teenage worker lost his hand in a 2019 incident with a meat grinder.
A 17-year-old girl was rescued after her hand was caught in a meat grinder while making sausage at a public market in Polomolok, South Cotabato on Thursday, May 7, 2026. Members of a medic team ...
IONIA COUNTY, MI – The owner of a meat-processing plant was fined $1,143 after a 17-year-old worker lost his right hand in a meat grinder. Darin Wilbur, 55, of Saranac, the owner of US Guys Processing ...
The owner of a meat business in western Michigan was ordered to pay $1,143 Tuesday after a 17-year-old worker lost his hand in a grinder. Ionia County Judge Ray Voet said the accident was a "horrible ...
A 4-year-old girl reunited with the first responders who helped save her after her hand got stuck in a meat grinder last year. In June, Dara Diaz got her hand stuck in a commercial meat grinder and ...
A meat processor in Michigan will pay a fine of $1,143 after a 17-year-old illegal employee lost a hand in a meat grinder, officials said. Photo from Tingey Injury Law Firm, UnSplash While working at ...
The owner of a meat business in western Michigan was ordered to pay $1,143 Tuesday after a 17-year-old worker lost his hand in a grinder. Ionia County Judge Ray Voet said the accident was a "horrible ...
Saranac — The owner of an Ionia County meat processing business has been ordered to pay $1,143 in fines after a 17-year-old employee lost his hand in one of the company's grinders in 2019, Michigan ...
A Michigan judge ordered a meat company to pay just $1,143 after a 17-year-old employee lost his hand in one of the business’ grinding machines. US Guys Processing owner Darin Wilbur — who pleaded ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results